Zippy eCommerce collect the following analytics:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer being used
- General location of connection (country, state)
- Web page(s) requested Referring web page Browser used Date and timeZippy eCommerce does not associate this data with individual user identities.
The Zippy eCommerce site may use "cookies" in order to deliver web content specific to individual user's interests or to keep track of online purchasing transactions. Sensitive personal information is not stored within cookies.
Zippy eCommerce uses TypeForm’s webforms on this site. These forms automatically collect the following user information:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer being used Web page(s) requested Referring web page Browser used Date and time
- Average time to complete the form
- Drop-off or acceptance points
Newsletter and update webforms collect and save the following user generated content:
- Email address
If a user files out contact information directly from Zippy eCommerce, the registration form is used only to send material relating to the aid the customer’s problem or mentioned comment for which it was collected and will not be sold to another party.